David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 21:01:34 +0000
Hello John

If you take off the top panel, I think about a third the way from the
left just behind the front panel are a couple of slots, one of which
takes the VS3
from memory of about 2 years ago!!!!

The TS570 is certainly a superb little rig.

In message <[log in to unmask]>, John Miller
<[log in to unmask]> writes

--
David