From:
Mike Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 10:33:11 -0700
I find the Invisible Cursor *extremely* useful.  You can look at stuff you
might not otherwise be able to see as Steve says.  Also, you're not
disturbing anything and, as a bonus, if you route the PC cursor to the
Invisible Cursor, it's as if you clicked on whatever it's under.

As a *very* simple example of the usefulness of the Invisible Cursor,
while the JAWS Cursor doesn't always find the Volume Control on the
Taskbar, you can always see it with the Invisible Cursor.  And routing the
PC Cursor to it does a left-click.

Mike Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Amateur Radio: < K 7 U I J >