Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 13:47:27 +0100
Hello LL

I don't specifically know about the ts20000  but on a lot of the Kenwood
rigs it speaks menu, and a variety of other things according to how you
have it set up.

The VHF rigs tend to be different.

I spoke with the UK Kenwood rep a few months ago at a rally and he said
that it would speak as much as my TS570 which is mode, frequency and
menu by default.

Of course, you can use a PC interface to control it also.

73 de Dave G3YXX

In message <[log in to unmask]>, Tom Karnes
<[log in to unmask]> writes

--
David