Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
JEFFREY MICHAEL KENYON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 09:37:50 -0400
From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, April 25, 2001 11:45 PM
Subject: Radio Clicks

Subject:      A truly wonderful site for the blind and visually impaired, or
any radio nut!  Michael

   A new site makes International radio stations easily accessed to the
blind and visually impaired! Designed specifically for users of screen
readers, one can now tab through hundreds of links in dozens of countries and
notice that each radio station is clearly identified. You no longer have to
put up with similar web sites that say nothing more than Listen Listen
Listen, or Live Feed Live Feed Live Feed. Instead links are spoken in the
following manner: Toronto: C H U M 104.5 FM Contemporary rock! Or
Colorado: K J O Y 92.3 FM Grand Junction. State, town and call sign. Now
that's the ticket!
   I have compiled hundreds of radio stations in dozens of countries,
including  Spain, France, Germany, Poland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Italy,
Switzerland, Latvia, Estonia,  Ireland, the United Kingdom, Canada, the
United States, (east and west) as well as Australia, New Zealand and Mexico.
Also, users of Magnification software and sighted persons will delight in
clicking onto the ActiveX controls which enables one to click the play icon,
listen for a moment, click off and try another.
   I have taken the time also to check as many stations as possible. I have
excluded links that pop up strange windows. I have excluded links that take
you to another page. I have excluded links that ask you to download a file
from the server. But, most importantly, I have weeded out dozens and dozens
of radio links that are obsolete and no longer work. From the author of BVI
Groups,  Radio Clicks is a truly wonderful site for the blind and visually
impaired, asthetically pleasing as well as wonderfully functional with screen
readers and magnification software. Check out this new site and bookmark it!

Regards
Peter Logue
Radio Clicks is located at:

http://pages.sprint.ca/RadioClicks/files/default.htm

Or send an email To: [log in to unmask]
This email was sent to: [log in to unmask]

T O P I C A  -- Learn More. Surf Less.
http://www.topica.com/partner/tag01