Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Anne & John <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 15:47:29 -0500
Hello Jeffrey and everyone.  QRZ is not blind friendly in my oppinion.  If
you go to www.qsl.net/icrc and click on the link to sample tests, you will
find a very friendly site.  You can choose to take a whole test or portions
of tests. The answers are selected by checking boxes.  Good luck.  My OM
N1IWT is the web master for that club and found the site by accident.  I've
taken extra tests and failed miserably!  Guess I need to study huh?  Good
luck.

Anne, K1STM