Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 02:28:09 -0400
From:
JEFFREY MICHAEL KENYON <[log in to unmask]>
Well, as I said I enjoyed it a lot,a dn SSB actually sounded good
today.  I never really was fond of the audio quality, but it was better
with the radios at field day.  I have an SW receiver here, and that is my
source of SSB.  I don't to too much with the THF6A, but have started to
explore the HF bands today, and was surprised pleasantly I might add with
that as well.