Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
JEFFREY MICHAEL KENYON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 08:32:03 -0400
Well, what I am trying is to find something with radiated power that
youhave your antenna and feed line losses and gains and things like
that.  It is the repeater power and taking into account its losses and
gains with feedline and circular loss and antenna gain assuming we are
dealing with a half wave dipole.