Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Paul Paradgm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 18:29:36 +1100
I have to say, that I agree with all the other comments - a Braille copy
would be quite impractical, it would be thousands and thousands of pages
and it would take forever finding what you were after.

Text is the way to go. Maybe you should talk to the arrl about that or
buy the CDROM version and convert from that.

Paul
VK2HHH