Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
JEFFREY MICHAEL KENYON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 20:58:19 -0500
Okay, and sorry forhthe error in spelling there as well.  Any how, I found
a way to identify the right choice, and it messes up when there is an
immage a long with the question you need to view, or if you want to view
it.  Better forr the sighted.