Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
JEFFREY MICHAEL KENYON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 16:03:25 -0500
Well, I live in easy RX distance of many cell sites, and I hear the
immages all the time.  Some gatgled, and some clear, and I noticed the
same thing when I was in Florida.  Do you have digital and analogue on
that tower or just one or the other?  Here it is about 50-50.