Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 16:58:40 -0500
Hi Jeff,

I am sorry to hear that reformatting your hard drive did not solve your
explorer error problems.  I suspect that you may have some bad memory.  If
you have more than one memory card, you might try switching their positions
to see if the errors change.  I just worked on a Pentium R, that's the
original Pentium running 120MHZ, running win98 and ie6.0, and once I got rid
of a lot of garbage running in the background, it ran  without problems, but
it was very slow.

One thing to keep in mind is to make sure that you don't get too far ahead
of your computer's ability to process commands.  That will cause problems on
a slower machine.
Bob Tinney, [log in to unmask], K8LR