Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 16:28:56 -0330

Does anybody know how to turn off the internal auto antenna tuner in the
TS-570DG?
There is a little bit of a matching problem between my rig and antenna on a
certain group of freqs on 15M and 10M.
 It was suggested by a Kenwood Rep  to turn off the tuner once an SWR
measurement has been taken.  Funny thing though, he couldn't tell me which
menu item it was! <HI HI>
I'm also having trouble with activating my split VFO feature.  It was
suggested that I should either partially or fully reset the processor after
the rig has been unplugged over night.  This indicates to me that there
might be some sort of program glitch.
Hope someone can help:

73
Michael VO1RYN