Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Tom Karnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 21:05:02 -0800
I checked out the Radio Shack wireless headphones when they were on sale
last month and they are infrared linked, not rf linked.  You will need to
be in the same room to use them.  Great for someone who wants greater
volume or if someone else in the room wants silence, but no good for
walking around the house.  The rf type cost about $80.

Tom Karnes