Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
JEFFREY MICHAEL KENYON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 20:37:16 -0500
Hi everyone, I am just wondering if anyone is planning on going to Dayton
this year?  It looks like I may be going tith a friend of mine, and I am
looking forward to it.  I know that I will need my walking shoes and sun
screen and things like that, but how well has it been getting around there
the rest of you?  Any information or tips would be appreciated, and thanks
in advance.