Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 22:00:50 -0500
I might be confused, but doesn't the WIA have some online material?
(I'm fairly sure NZART has some, as well...but don't know how
different the exams are.)

Anyway, there's an electronics site that has some tutorial stuff on
it, but I don't recall where.

However, lemme refer you to a great group who can answer most
practical questions you might come up with regarding radio
stuff...specially building of QRP gear. ... :) It's the Flying Pigs
International QRP Club at http://www.fpqrp.com

Great bunch of guys, and they have a great list as well. Absolutely
you should join us there! See the Web site for more info.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV/3  | I choose you to take up all of my time.
Email: [log in to unmask] | I choose you because you're funny and kind