Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Dave Hillebrandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 20:09:59 -0500
hi Ray, Way to go! Am very glad for you and know you will really enjoy those
tech bands and hopefully will find you may want to advance from there
eventually. i remembered when I finally got my ticket and was so excited
though unfortunately back then we were not able to find out our calls that
quickly and had to wait til license actually came in. Infact couldn't even
use new priveleges when upgrading til license. Anyway very glad for you and
if any question on procedures or anything, just ask. You will have fun for
sure and great bunch of new friends to mae. Dave W4CI