Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Barbara Lombardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 20:59:21 -0500
you can go to ww2.arrl.org and go to the fcc links. you need to register a
cores number, would suggest you have someone sighted with you.
unfortunately, in order to renew, their system starts downloading a java
plugin or something to your browser.  its no big deal but it takes a while;
and it doesn't really tell you what is being downloaded hi hi.  then a
couple of days later you will be listed with the renewal date. good luck and
73,
Barb [log in to unmask]