Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Tony Halog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 10:45:47 -0800
Hi folks,
I am curious about the reliability and performance of no tune solid state
amplifiers.  Has anyone worked with any of these animals?  Can anyone
make any recommendations?  Are there any no tune tube amplifiers besides
the Alpha 99?  You can email me off list if you want at [log in to unmask]
Thanks,
Tony
k r 6 e g
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!