Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 10:54:22 -0500
Hi Gary,

The multi function knob has detents and also beeps at each end.  For example
when setting power it beeps at min. 5 watts and  beeps at max 100 watts.
re-entering menu returns you to previous entry.  USB/LSB , CW/RTTY, AND
AM/FM keys send cw indication.  "L" for LSB, "U" for USB, etc.

I'm still learning this thing, but very happy with it .   If I can be of any
help, drop me a note off list and I'll try to help.

Steve KW3A