Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
JEFFREY MICHAEL KENYON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 12:40:25 -0500
Well, I will try that, but I have had to search rfr it, but also I tried
it 13 times as well to see if I reach 103.5 which sounds about right, but
when I was monitoring something on 103.5 and changed it by turning the
knob one notch to the left I should have been  on 100 Hz, but wasn't