Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Walt Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 11:38:26 -0500
You get what you pay for and often, considerably less.  If I'm interested in
a tuned antenna for serious AM DXing, I'll buy the best I can afford and
that won't be from C. Crane, regardless of what Will says.  The point that
started this whole discussion is that the CC Radio is insanely overpriced
for what you get and that's true for much of the C. Crane inventory,
especially their own brand items.  The fact that they advertise on Art bell
doesn't make them either top quality or best value.

--
 Walt Smith - Raleigh, NC