Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Anne & John <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 11:49:38 -0500
Will I get a book deal or a roll in a big movie and make lots of money???
Nope!!  Seriously, a friend told me about that repeater qso on the web.  I
remember it well.  It was a nasty rainy day and John was looking for a
house.  I had the staties on the phone giving me directions and the mike
relaying to John!  That was before we had a cell phone!  I wonder who taped
that qso and how many others are taped without knowledge?  Would someone
else get angry at such things without permission?  I think it was rather
funny and in a way I feel glad that I can show newcomers what ham radio is
all about.

73,
Anne, K1STM