Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Brett Winchester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 13:50:34 -0600
the plain text was first here so did not bother me to quit reading after the html portion showed up but maybe not the same for others.

Thank You!

BRETT K WINCHESTER  PM  KD7JN
http://www.icbvi.state.id.us/brochure/RADIO.HTM
member IAAIS International Association of Audio Information Services

VOLUNTEER & READING SERVICES MANAGER
ICBVI - IDAHO COMMISSION f/t BLIND & VISUALLY IMPAIRED
P O BOX 83720
BOISE IDAHO  83720-0012
208-334-3220 ext 104 or 103 +7 = voice mail non-business hours
fax  208-334-2963

>>> Michael Pyron <[log in to unmask]> 10/23/01 01:54PM >>>
--part1_6e.11de5edf.290724dd_boundary

Hi to all on the list.
I have sent mail to the list, and it has come to my understanding that my
email is in html. I truly do appologize for any problem that this may have
caused you all, and I sure hope I can fix it. I am wondering if there is
anyone else out there that is using AOL, and if they may have some idea as to
how I can change my email to plain text. I would really like to take part in
the list, and I sure hope my emails haven't been to much of a bother. Any
help would be very much appreciated, and thanks in advance,
73,
Michael, KB5JKB

--part1_6e.11de5edf.290724dd_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Hi to all on the list.
<BR>I have sent mail to the list, and it has come to my understanding that my email is in html. I truly do appologize for any problem that this may have caused you all, and I sure hope I can fix it. I am wondering if there is anyone else out there that is using AOL, and if they may have some idea as to how I can change my email to plain text. I would really like to take part in the list, and I sure hope my emails haven't been to much of a bother. Any help would be very much appreciated, and thanks in advance,
<BR>73,
<BR>Michael, KB5JKB</FONT></HTML>

--part1_6e.11de5edf.290724dd_boundary--