Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 07:43:36 -0400
Hi Harvey & Everyone;

The radio will switch bands automatically if you put in a frequency that
falls within that band.

However, if you are in V F O mode you can just press the #2 key and the
radio will take you through all the bands as you press the key.

You can also switch bands in memory as well, providing your on the "b" band.

The radio will let you monitor two frequencies in the same band or two bands
at the same time and, yes you can turn off one band.

I use it as a mono band radio sometimes because it conserves battery power.

Also, speaking of battery power, the battery life is exceptional.  The
battery is 1550MA and you only need to charge it for around six hours.

Any further questions, please feel free to stay in touch.

73 DE ANTHONY W2AJV