From:
Leslie Granson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 19:59:50 EST

Hi listmates:

Can anyone out there tell me if Hebrew National brand kosher franks are gf or
not?? Also what about the salami of the same brand?  My daughter swears that
they used to have gluten in them but my package of hotdogs does not indicate
that there would be anything with gluten in this product???  Please advise.

Thanks so much,
Leslie in Atlanta