From:
Brett Winchester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 10:01:52 -0700
sounds like the communications parameters are causing some problem, but I really cannot say.   Perhaps Kevin may know and he reads this list.

>>> John Miller <[log in to unmask]> 03/21 9:24 AM >>>
can you tell me what I am doing wrong then please?  I really really really
want to get it working, it would be so good for me.
John Miller owner of JEM Racing
http://www.knddesign.com/jemracing/home.html
We Need Sponsors to race everything helps.
To chat with me look on aol instant messenger or yahoo messenger under
jemracing3
Arca racing fans check out [log in to unmask] race fans check out