From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 12:36:34 -0400
Hi Blake & Everyone;

The radio is totally programmable without the software but, I would advise
that you get the software.

You could put everything  you have put into the radio in a file.

And you will always have it.

A lot of times you can write another frequency over one you have have stored
in memory.

The software is available on Kenwood's web site.

The cable is the (PG4P) and you need to purchase it or maybe you could make
one.

If I can be of any further help, please contact me.

73 DE ANTHONY W2AJV