RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dr Bernarr Zovluck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 22:11:13 EST
Kathryn P. Rosenthal writes that she has cancer of the breast. She
writes
that "the lump itself was removed last week and the mastectomy will be
in
two or three weeks."
Our bodies always do the right thing. After billions of years of
evolution,
the inherent intelligence within each cell of our bodies, has learned
make the optimum adaptation and resolution, to any problem to which
our
bodies are subjected. Whatever stresses our bodies presently have, our
ancestors have successfully learned how  to successfully cope with
such,
previously. It is already built into the DNA, the genes and
chromosomes.
This inherent intelligence, if it chooses to produce cancer, it does
so
to protect us.
This cancer or whatever the pathology or symptomatology, helps us
survive,
despite our self-destructive lthinking and lifestyle.
This cancer is for our protective benefit. Normally the four organs of
detoxification, the kidneys, the large intestines, the respiratory
tract
and the skin, detoxify the body, when it is intoxicated. When the
bodily
intoxication is greater than the body can presently detoxify, the
toxins
are retained in  a weak area of the body. The cancer is an attempt of
the God within us to temporarily encapsulate the toxins in our bodies,
until we choose to correct our self-destructive thinking and
lifestyle.
Cancer, like all bodily dysfunctions, is a protective reaction of the
God
within one's body, the inherent intelligence of one's body, to
maintain a
homeostasis of the body. This transpires, despite the spiritual
dysfunction,
irrational thinking and self-destructive lifestyle of the sick living
being!
To assault the sick person with any destructive, suppressive,
interfering
treatment, can only make the patient's health worse and cannot
possibly help
the patient! This cancer or whatever is the pathology, is always
controlled
cell growth.
Metastisis is the transfer of a disease-producing agency from the site
of
the disease to another part of the body. Metastisis of cancer is also
similarly, a protective rection of the God within the body, the
inherent
intelligence of the body to maintain homeostasis of the body. When the
cancer exacerbates in a particular part of the body, the inherent
intelligence of the body, reacts and protectively spreads the toxicity
to other weak bodily parts, for life saving help. To get well from
cancer
or any other chronic disease, one must make one's chronic disease, an
acute
disease, again. All chronic diseases are acute diseases that have been
suppressed. All acute disease is self-limited. To get well from cancer
and
all diseases, one must correct one's spiritual life, mental thinking
and
lifestyle!
You are beautiful. I love you.
Bernarr