C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rayna Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 09:42:32 +0800
Thanks Kat, I am better (using capitals again!),muscles are tender but
at least my neck didn't lock, although it is 9.30am
and I only got three hours sleep last night.  20mgs of valium and an
anti-inflammatary didn't make a dent in the pain, or even send me to
bye-byes :-((  So I've spent the last few hours reading `1984', SUCH a
cherry read for a person in pain!  Hey, can anyone help me out here -
I take valium very rarely maybe a 5mg tab every couple of months if
that, there's no way my body could have built up a resistance to it,
is there?  I remember the first time I ever took a valium about 18
months ago, and I was in excruiating pain and within an hour I was
totally pain free for the first time I can remeber - it was WONDERFUL,
but that's never happened again, why is that?

Rayna
BTW Kat have you recovered from your cold?

On Wed, Jan 30, 2002 at 05:37:41PM -0500, Salkin Kathleen wrote:
    Are you feeling better now, Rayna?  I've been thinking of you all day.

    Kat