From:
"Donald Risavy, Jr.; NR4DR" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2001 12:03:03 -0500
Hello John,

Well unless things have changed which it's been since 1992 since had to take
any exams since have my extra class is that at least down here in Pensacola,
FL the VE's could and would come to my home if wanted them to since being
blind which didn't have them do that as took my exams at the same location
that they were given to everyone at down here; but, don't know if that's for
everywhere or everyone which you will have and need to check with guess ARRL
etc. to find out what the rules are.

But, would think and believe that they ought to and should make some type
and kind of accommodations to and for you and others like you.

Good luck.

Tnx cul 73.

Don nr4dr