From:
Brett Winchester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 08:58:58 -0700
the ADMS software for the Yaesu rigs works great.    I am using JFW 3.1+ here.

Thank You!

BRETT K WINCHESTER  PM  KD7JN
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.icbvi.state.id.us/brochure/RADIO.HTM

READING SERVICES MANAGER
ICBVI - IDAHO COMMISSION f/t BLIND & VISUALLY IMPAIRED
P O BOX 83720
BOISE IDAHO  83720-0012
208-334-3220 EXT 104/103 +7 for voice mail after business hours.
fax  208-334-2963

>>> Roy Nickelson <[log in to unmask]> 03/21 9:17 AM >>>
what software do I need to prgram theese radios?  how well does it work
with jaws for windows?  Do all radios use the same software?
Roy