From:
Kim Snowden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 00:59:48 -0800

Thank you everyone for all your help. Here is a summary of the info
about lotions.

Lotions that are GF

Almay:  Time-Off products: sensitive care (cream, cleansing
 gel, eye gel), clear complexion eye gel cream,  day cream,
 day moisture lotion, night cream retexturizing serum Aloe Vera
 Amway (Kinetin skin care, advanced anti-aging series, age decelerating =
daily lotion spf 15, time off lasting moisture
 Aquaphor
 Australian Body Care
 Avon:  Moisture Therapy Light Body Lotion
 Baby Magic products
 Baby Oil
 Barriere AH Cream
 Bristol Meyers
 Calendula
Cetaphil
 Curel
Eucerin cream
 Emu oil
 Glaxol
Johnson's & Johnson's Ultra-sensitive line, oil gel
 Lubriderm (all)
Mennen Baby Magic
 Mineral Oil
 Moon Drops:  lightweight moisturizer (normal, oily),
nourishing moisture lotion (normal, dry), soothing moisture
 cream (sensitive, delicate), soothing moisture lotion (sensitive,
delicate)
 Petroleum jelly
 Ponds (all)
Shakley (synthetic alcohol used)
 Sorbolene Cream
 Tea Tree Oil
 The Body Shop's Hawthorn Cream
 Vasaline Lip Therapy, Petroleum Jelly, Intensive Care
Lotion Advanced Healing, bath & body oil, lotion
Vannicream
Proactive (as seen on T.V.)
Ego brand QV bar soap
Gold Cross Skin Basics Aqueous Cream

Other suggestions

witch hazel (1 tsp.) with 1 tablespoon cornstarch, shake and apply with
cotton

Plain water and then baking soda for exfoliating, then coconut oil. Then
Spectrum or Omega oil to moisturize.

Great book "Don't Go To the Cosmetics Counter Without me" will tell
chemicals in makeup.

 MAKE UP AND LOTIONS THAT ARE NOT GLUTEN-FREE
 Clinique
 Kiss My Face Cosmetics (someone else said this was GF)
Jergen's