From:
Sara Benitez Alonso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Sep 2001 22:52:13 +0100

Thank you very much to all of you. These are your ansewers to may
question about if it is normal to feel that a litlle bit of cake would
not matter:

Some of you said that I must hang in and you whised me good luck. This
sensation will pass.

Another said that the first signal to know if we are allergic to
something if that you are addicted to it

Anotehr said that it takes a month to know if I'm not really eatong
gluten on my diet

and some of you said that I can need a multivitamin, because maybe I
need nutrients

And you also said taht all carbohidrates can make us feel addicted and
if I eat them, I will crave for them again

It can also be my body, healing from those years of illness

Tomorrow I'm going to the doctor after this summer break, and I will ask
him about all this you have said. Thanks to everybody!!

SARA