Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 8 Sep 2001 20:36:01 -0400
From:
Pam Cusmano <[log in to unmask]>

This is the second time I've tried to send this message; the last time I
never saw it posted and it's not in the archives.  If you receive a
duplicate I apologize.

Following is a response that I received from Bailey's Irish Cream.  I
thought some of you might be interested in what they had to say.

Please keep in mind the following:

I hold with the belief that gluten cannot pass through the distillation
process. I know not everyone believes this, but for those of you that do,
the remainder of this message may still hold interest for you.

Also, I understand that the use of alcohol is a personal choice, and I am
not trying to promote the use of alcohol, but only to pass along information
that I personally find informative.  I know some list members have expressed
interest in finding out what types of alcohol may be gluten free.  Keep in
mind also that many recipes call for Bailey's.

Please, no flames about the use of alcohol.  Thanks!

Pam
Rochester Hills, Michigan