Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 23:54:39 +1000
I don't know if it is similar, but just few days ago, I had a trouble PC
that doesn't like USB modems (either BSOD or modem doesn't work), however it
works well with USB mouse and USB printer. After every possible solution I
could try (flash BIOS, format and fresh install win98, latest driver for
everything, different brand of modems), all failed. I could only suspect the
mobo has compatibility issue.

Jun Qian