C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Moskowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 20:53:40 -0400
Hi Joy,
    I'm glad to hear you're off to such a good start. My older brother
graduated from GW in the early 80's and has worked for the university ever
since. I just spoke with him tonight and he tells me classes start tomorrow.
Good Luck! My brother's name is Andrew Moskowitz and, in his current
position, he helps to maintain the university's computer systems.  I took
the liberty of telling him (without mentioning your name) that I know an
incoming freshman. He said that he rarely deals directly with students but
that it was alright to give you his name. So, if you ever find yourself
having technical problems with GW's computer system feel free to look him
up. I hope this helps a bit. Susan (:-))