RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Dec 1996 21:58:35 -0800
>On Sat, 23 Nov 1996, Douglas Schwartz wrote:

>> Definitely go with the blonde.  Bohdi, what do you call a blonde
>> with half a brain?  Gifted.

Doug, I am surprised you did not get flamed by some of our woman
subscribers on this one. I missed the whole exchange, so I might be
doing you injustice, but the above sure looks a little chauvinistic to
me. However, I am sure the following little tale is right up your
alley. :-)
                                  "The Gift"
A young man wanted to purchase a gift for his new sweetheart's
birthday, and as they had not been dating very long, after careful
consideration, he decided a pair of gloves would strike the right note:
romantic, but not too personal.  Accompanied by his sweetheart's
younger sister, he went to Nordstrom and bought a pair of white gloves.
The sister purchased a pair of panties for herself.  During the
wrapping, the clerk mixed up the items and the sister got the gloves
and the sweetheart got the panties.  Without checking the contents, the
young man sealed the package and sent it to his sweetheart with the
following note:"I chose these because I noticed that you are not in the
habit of wearing any when we go out in the evening. If it had not been
for your sister, I would have chosen the long ones with the buttons,
but she wears short ones that are easier to remove. "These are a
delicate shade, but the lady I bought them from showed me the pair she
had been wearing for the past three weeks and they were hardly soiled.
I had her try yours on for me and she looked really smart.  "I wish I
was there to put them on for you the first time, as no doubt other
hands will come in contact with them before I have a chance to see you
again. "When you take them off, remember to blow in them before putting
them away as they will naturally be a little damp from wearing.  "Just
think how many times I will kiss them during the coming year.  I hope
you will wear them for me on Friday night.  All my love.

"P.S.  The latest style is to wear them folded down with a little fur
showing.

Best, Peter