RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynton Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 22:54:23 GMT
Lynton writes:

Thanks, Tom for the info and work.
I appreciate your theoretical approach, RF should not avoid science but
embrace it.
Also, we need Stefan's practical info presentation ideas, tho I feel that
its easier to understand practical from a good theoretical base.  There seem
to be so many different practical methodologies that seem to work for
different people.
I feel that the headings are good, and that the detail would need to take
into account different approaches.
bye ;>)