From:
Janice Hopper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 22:51:55 -0400

> >Actually, I haven't started my paleo diet, yet.  I wanted to do this first
> >to make sure I knew which paleo foods I could eat.  My symptoms are asthma,
> >psoriasis, heart palpitations, foot pain, lower back pain and stiffness,
> >migraines, fatigue, inability to concentrate, intense food cravings and, of
> >course, excess weight.
>
>Nasty list of symptoms you've got there. I am not an expert on this, and
>have never done an elimination diet, but: has it occurred to you to try the
>paleo diet for, say, a month, and see what happens? It's possible that you
>don't need to do an elimination diet at all, just a paleo diet.

I was getting ready to try an elimination diet when I stumbled onto paleo
dieting.  The paleo stuff made so much sense to me that I dropped the
elimination diet idea and just started eating paleo.

For me, it was the best thing I could have done.  I've lost 18 lbs so far,
have much more energy, less joint and body pain, less indigestion.

Of course YMMV, but this stuff works for me.

Janice in GA