From:
Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 04:47:09 -0500
On Wed, 17 Apr 2002 10:37:45 -0400, KATHRYN P ROSENTHAL
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>The members of our
>breast cancer list already supplement with tocotrienols (from of Vit. E).

Yes, tocotrienols are marketed as a supplement.

Extracted from rice bran and other sources, which contain it.
A quick internet search on tocotrienols gives a lot of results.
E.g. http://www.tocotrienol.org/sources.htm

Palm oil contains a lot.
I prefer not to use supplements if something pure is available.
Pure palm oil is so rich in them that 1-2 tablespoons match recommendations
for vitamin E and carotens, and most of the E are tocotrienols.
So, I prefer just to use the tablespoons of oil when I fry,
and it's enough.

I'm not particularly after tocotrienols for myself, as I think I don't have
and cholesterol or similar problem.
But I'm shure their antioxidant vitamin power will do good.

Amadeus