From:
Jana Eagle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 00:54:52 -0600
I was wondering if those who eat both grass fed and grain fed animals
have noticed how their body reacts to each.  I had a deer last winter
(hunted by a friend of mine) and have just used up the last of it, and
so i've been buying organic beef at the health food store, but after
eating this beef, my nose is runny!  i can't think of what else it is.
(no dairy for me at all, not even butter, and no grains).

the info at the store where i bought the beef says that the animals
are "free range almost their whole lives" which probably means they
are fattened up on grain before they are slaughtered??

Jana