From:
Alan Weir <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 17:25:03 +0100
Hi I've no actually experience apart from the past 10 days living by the
Paleo way. During the first few days I felt quite energised ( I suffer from
Osteoarthritis and chronic sinusitis, I haven't touched wheat or dairy
produce for years but still it made no difference to my o/all health ) The
energy went into decline about the 4th day on the Paleo diet and the joint
pains seem to have increased. Q. Is this a normal reaction? and can I expect
different reactions as I progress further on the diet? I'm sticking 100% to
the strict version, no open meals at all.

Thanks

Alan Weir