From:
Ray Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 01:01:48 -0500
From: Possum Hunter
> Due to the changes at Yahoo that has made their services nearly >useless ,
I will no longer be using my Yahoo email address.

I recently began getting SPAM from them telling me about people joining and
leaving a NeanderThin Yahoo Group.  After much trial and error, waiting for
them to issue me a new password and verify my e-mail address ( two days! ),
I was able to become a "member" and access the membership list ( 89 souls ).
Low and behold I was listed as the founder and "owner" of this group.  Not
bad considering I had never been to this site before.

I'm glad I've never sent a credit card number to Yahoo.  God only knows what
I'd be an "owner" of today!

Ray Audette
Author "NeanderThin"