From:
Alison Whitwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 16:59:51 +1000
A dear friend of mine was suffering from Bi-polar disorder. He had thought
it was MS for many years and I used to nag him to take fish oil, GLA, watch
his sugar intake and avoid dairy and grains.

It was like talking to a brick wall!!!

Anyway, it turns out he never had MS but it was bi-polar disorder. (yes, I
know they're seem so different) They found this out when he tried to kill
himself earlier this year.

That there are clinical trials to support the use of fish oil for porple
with Bi-Polar is actually quite annoying.

Why don't doctors tell people this? Why wasn't my friend given a
prescription of fish oil????

It might have saved him. He sucessfully killed himself a couple of months
ago. He got hardly any help from the doctors and so took matters into his
own hands.

Al