From:
Paul Sand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 18:59:08 +0200
Any good sources on-line on ketogenic diets (especially in bodybuilding)?

Most bodybuilding diets require carbing-up every few days to fill up the
glycogen.Is it really necessary for non-competeing folks ?

Anybody here was successful in building body mass on low carbs (less than 30
g) high fat (more than 70%) without carbing-up?

On a low carb high fat; moderate to high protein I was able to jump from 130
to 180 lb (9% body fat) within 2 years but I was very thin after my
vegetarian trip but now I want to put on some muscle mass and I want to do
it without going into high carbs. Is it possible?