From:
caroline radway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 15:38:54 +0100
Hi

I was wondering if anyone could tell the best way to make nut milk and nut
butter.

I am going away to Egypt for 9 months and although its going to be
outstanding I am a little worried on the food front.  I am working at a
windsurfing centre and it really is in the middle of nowhere!  The nearest
shop is 40km away and I dont know how well stocked with palao fare that will
be, and I will only get the opportunity to get there about once a week, and
in addition there are 6 of us sharing what I cant imagine to be any more
than a small fridge and I'm not sure about freezer!  I'm sure you guys will
understand my concern (my friends are unsympathetic as they live off pasta
and other nutritionless, storable rubbish!).  Any tips would be great.  I
can see myself eating lots of canned tuna, eggs and nuts supplemented with
as much fruit and veg as I can lay my hands on!

Cheers
Caroline.