From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 15:38:44 +0000
>On Fri, 1 Jun 2001, Dori Zook wrote:
>
>> Oh, sweet Jesus, I just give up.  Whatever.
>
>Whassamatter, the fanaticism getting to you too?
>
>Todd

Really. I think purism is a luxury still available only to individuals, in
regard to our diets. We all have to do the best we can, and sneak up on
improving the quality a little at a time. I think this will also apply to
any commercial availabilty of quality meats. There will be more, and
better, and someone has to start in order to stimulate demand and
improvement. I would much rather the bison meat be out there at all, to get
folks accustomed to thinking about meat differently.

ginny and Tomo, a little better each day

All stunts performed without a net!