Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ray Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 19:24:29 -0500
From: Todd Moody
> > What does the Autism Industry have to lose?  I suspect billion$ .
>
> What Industry is that?

Those parents who can afford it spend hundreds of thousands for their
austistic children.  The M.D.s who they go to make hundreds of thousands per
year.  Special ed programs at schools cost millions of dollars per year for
these children.  Millions of dollars are spent every year looking for new
drugs for these children.  When they grow up they go into the nursing home
industry.

Kellogg demonstrated the cause of Autism in the 1880's.  Why is his work
never mentioned ?  Why do Pediatricians almost never tell parents that milk
causes 90% of ear infections.  According to the reports I've read, such
infections make up to half their practice and income.

Ray Audette
Author "NeanderThin"