Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Brian Van Berkum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 11:38:10 -0700
Hi everyone,

I've recently come upon this diet while doing an
assignment for my nutrition class and have started to
eat this way myself for the last 3 days. I have a few
questions to those of you who have been following this
diet for some time.

1. What is the usual amount of fruit you eat per day
and what are your opinions on juicing? Is the glycemic
index of juices to high that I should not be drinking
them? Is there any preferred fruits to others? I find
that I am eating a lot more fruit than I have been
normally since I started since my body still hasnt
adjusted to the lowered carb intake and usually start
my day with a plate of fruit. I dont know if eating
all this sugar is good for me but I always seem to
crave carbs when Im exercising intensely.

2. There are a few foods I am not sure if they are
paleo or not. These include yams, flax seeds, cashews,
and chick peas.

3. I am an athlete and workout 4-5 days a week who is
trying to increase lean mass. I know most people who
eat this way have had success losing weight but has
any had favorable results gaining muscle and strength
while eating this way.

Thanks a lot and would love to hear from you all out
there.

Brian