Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 21:16:15 -0600
 We were cleaning the yard and garden today.   When I came
to a stem  of winter Rye;   one head had seeds on it.  I
worked out a few and chewed them.  They seemed to be food
and to be  nutritious.

I  plant rye as green fertilizer-  this was left over from
last summer as rye matures early.  It was on the stalk from
last July  to this April.   Deer come to our yard ever since
I started planting Rye.   We live at 6050 feet elevation.

So maybe  100,000 years ago some grain may have been eaten
for several months of the year when the persons were
desperate;  And a few seed grains were still available in
the vicinity.

Regards,  Lorenzo